Cinema Train has been honored to receive another blog award! Rebekah from ireviewalotofpointlessthings was kind enough to pass the Dragon’s Loyalty Award on to my blog. It’s great to know that people are enjoying the stuff I write, so thanks Rebekah! I truly appreciate the recognition. Now here are rules that come with the award:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website.
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
I’ll start with the seven “interesting things” about myself. Sorry if you don’t think these are interesting, but they’re all I could think of at the moment:
1. Favorite Novel of All-Time: F. Scott Fitzgerald’s “The Great Gatsby.”
2. Yes, I’m excited about the film adaptation of “The Great Gatsby” coming later this year.
3. My Most Anticipated Movies of 2013: The Great Gatsby, To the Wonder, Pacific Rim, The Wolf of Wall Street, and Only God Forgives.
4. Favorite Monster Movie: The Fly (the 80s Cronenberg one or the 50s one, they’re both great).
5. Favorite James Bond Movie: Casino Royale. Goldfinger is second.
6. I’ve owned The Good Shepherd for at least one year and I still haven’t watched it.
7. I watched Les Miserables today.
There are so many good blogs that I read. There are also many more than fifteen sites that deserve any and every award I can give them and for this reason, I’m breaking the rules a little: if your site is on my blogroll in the right sidebar, then you can consider yourself nominated.
And that’s that. I’d like to thank all of you who have commented, liked, and shared any of my posts. Thanks for reading!